Kris Dinnison learned to read when she was five years old. She grew up reading books nobody else had read and listening to music nobody else had heard of and thinking she was weird, which she kind of was. She spent nearly two decades as a teacher and librarian working with students from kindergarten to graduate school. The bulk of that time she spent teaching High School English while dreaming of becoming a writer. Nowadays, when she’s not writing, she helps run her family’s retail and café businesses. She lives in Spokane, Washington with her husband, her daughter (when said daughter is not living in some foreign country or other), and their family cat.
2016 Get Lit! Events
- Wednesday, April 13 4:00pm
- Thursday, April 14 9:30pm
- Friday, April 15
- 1:30pm The Poem, The Novel, and the Wilderness
- 8:00pm I CAN CHANGE: Heavy Edit Reading and show
- Saturday, April 16 1:45pm