Thank you for your interest in joining together with the Spokane community to support Get Lit! Programs. For There are many ways to support Get Lit. Below, you’ll find information about what kinds of sponsorship opportunities are available, as well as a list of the many local businesses, organizations, universities, companies, and individuals who support and sustain Get Lit. For additional information or to request a sponsorship packet, please fill out the contact form below. If you have specifics regarding the type of event/author you would like to sponsor or any other important details, please put those in the body of the contact form below.
Additional ways to support our programs and increase your investment return:
- Make an in-kind offer of your services
- Purchase an advertisement promoting the festival and your company’s participation
- Hold a benefit for Get Lit! while providing community focus on your company
- Sponsor an author dinner or festival reception before or after an event
- Organize a committed group to volunteer at one of our events
- Offer gift cards/company information/items for Author gift bags
- Offer scholarships or gift cards as awards to winning contest participants
Individual Donations We accept donations at any level, and we also accept donations through our Lit! Lover program. Join Eastern Washington University in our mission to engage the Inland Northwest community in a celebration of the written word and promote discussion of reading, writing, and storytelling at all age levels through an annual literary festival and educational outreach projects. You can donate online here.